Do you think you might be ready to buy your first house and wonder where to begin?At 9 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 9 at the south campus of the North Platte Community College, a face-to-face Homebuyer Education Class will be presented by Lincoln County Community Development Corporation.
The class is free of chargeto Lincoln County residents, with a $25 fee for those outside Lincoln County.
The class will cover key topics:
• The right time for you to buy your home
• Budgeting before and after you buy
• The ‘ins’ and ‘outs’ of credit issues
• How credit affects the purchase
• Mortgage products
• How to find a house to buy
• What is a closing
• How to protect the investment in your house
• The responsibilities of a homeowner.
Please call 308-534-5095 to register, for location or for more information. Lincoln County Community Development Corporation is pleased to provide the class, which is approved by lenders. The LCCDC also tries to help low-to-moderate income buyers find homes to buy.
The college is at 601 West State Farm Road in North Platte.