Arson City performs at Sculley's Shooters along with Freakabout! and Save The Hero.
Photo by George Lauby
A rundown of entertainment in North Platte and Lincoln County.Movies at the Platte River Mall include: “Endless Love,” “Winter's Tale, ” “RoboCop,” “Vampire Academy,” “The Lego Movie,” and “Ride Along.” Schedule subject to change, see www.carmike.com.
Wednesday, Feb. 19
• North Platte Senior Center (900 E. 10th) - Dance to country music by Ray Mullen. 7-9:30 p.m. $4. Public invited. Please bring finger food.
Thursday, Feb. 20
• Neville Center (Fox Theater, 5th & Bailey) – Up with People Show. Live music and dance. 7 p.m. $30 for VIP seats, $15 - adults, $12 – Seniors/Military, $8 – Students and Children.
Friday, Feb. 21
• VFW Club - Dance to country music by Ray Mullen. 7-10 p.m. Free will donation. Public welcome.
Saturday, Feb. 22
• Sculley’s Shooters (2221 E. Fourth) – Puttin’ Around North Platte. An afternoon of miniature golf at designated bars and restaurants. Check in 11 a.m. Tournament starts at noon. $100 per team of four. Includes miniature golf supplies, specials at locations, shirt and prizes. Designated driver required.
• Neville Center (Fox Theater, 5th & Bailey) – Up with People, two performances. Music and dance. 2 p.m. & 7 p.m. $30 VIP seats, $15 - adults, $12 – Seniors/Military, $8 – Students and Children.
• The Bar in HERSHEY- Pork sandwich feed & dance. Sandwiches at 5 p.m. Dance to Innocent Mischief at 8 p.m. Also bake sale, silent and live auction, a fundraiser for Brian Jackson.
• A to Z Books – Open Mic Nite, 7-10 p.m. Performances by veterans and newcomers alike. Refreshments. Freewill donation.
• Sandhills Convention Center – Buffalo Bill Birthday Bash. Silent auction, live music by James Earl Band. 7 p.m. $50. Party & fundraiser for NEBRASKALand Days.
• The Rail Bar - Live music by the Kris Lager Band. Starts 9 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 23
• St. Pat's Jr/Sr High School - Irish Fest - Noon-3 p.m. Chicken noodle dinner, bake sale, silent auction, mini-carnival, Fun Jumpz, raffle, games, prizes.
Friday, Feb. 28
• Neville Center (downtown) – Sons of the Pioneers perform the music of the west. Admission by annual membership. $50. 7:30 p.m.
• Sculley’s Shooters (2221 E. Fourth) – Live country music featuring Bases Loaded. Starts at 9 p.m. Cover charge.
• The Bar in HERSHEY - Mardi gras party with live music by MoJo. No cover. 9 p.m.-close. 2 nights.
Saturday, March 1
• The Bar in HERSHEY - Mardi gras party with live music by MoJo. No cover. 9 p.m.-close.
• Sculley’s Shooters (2221 E. Fourth) - Live country music featuring Bases Loaded. Starts 9 p.m. Cover charge.
To list an event with this rundown or make a correction, post a talkback, email email@example.com, call 696-0052, drop a note at the Bulletin office or send a message to The North Platte Bulletin on Facebook.