The North Platte Public Schools Foundation is accepting nominations for Teacher of the Year, Staff Member of the Year and an "Administrator of the Year.Foundation Director Heather Halligan said nomination forms are required and can be found at the foundation office in the McKinley Education Center or on the website - www.nppsf.org HERE.
Nominations are due March 1, 2014.
Some areas to consider in making a nomination:
• Dedication to the teaching profession or specific duties at NPPS.
• Innovation in curriculum and/or style of teaching.
• Relationship to students, parents & colleagues.
• Contributions to the educational community, to subject area, to student accomplishments.
• Recognition by peers & other awards received.
• Other information or personal characteristics you believe important.
Anyone from the North Platte community can submit a nomination. Please contact the foundation if you have questions at 308.696.3325.
Return nominations to North Platte Public Schools Foundation, PO Box 1557, 301 West F St., North Platte, NE 69103. Nominations can also be emailed to the Foundation at NPPSF@nppsd.org, Halligan said.