Habitat for Humanity is taking applications for three families to buy houses. The criteria is:
• Need for adequate shelter.
• Ability to make a monthly house payment of $400-500 a month
• Unable to receive a conventional house loan
• Willingness to partner with Habitat for Humanity to build a house
• Currently living or working in the North Platte area, for at least a year.
To request an application, call Cheryl at 308-534-6251 or email email@example.com. Applications must be received by Aug. 1.
The North Platte Habitat for Humanity is a non profit Christian housing ministry that builds houses for partner families and sells them to the families for no interest and no profit.