Jeff Rudolph of Cozad is the president-elect of the Nebraska Cattlemen and Tammy Hanson of rural Maxwell holds a committee vice-chair, following elections at the Nebraska Cattlemen Convention, Dec. 5-7. Rudolph is manager of Hi-Gain Feedlot in Cozad and Farnam.
The newly elected:
• President – Dale Spencer, Brewster
• President-Elect – Jeff Rudolph, Cozad
• Vice President – Dave McCracken, Friend
• Past President – Jim Ramm, Atkinson
• Farmer Stockman Chairman – Chris Bolte, Burning. Vice Chairman – Kevin Sladkey, Wahoo.
• Feedlot Chairman – Mike Drinnin, Columbus. Vice Chairman – Bill Rhea, Arlington.
• Seedstock Chairman – Loren Berger, Stapleton. Vice Chairman – Todd Eggerling, Martell.
• Brand & Property Rights Chairman – Jay Martindale, Brewster. Vice Chairman – Paul Schipporeit, Sumner.
• Natural Resources & Environment Chairman – Bill Bose, Orleans. Vice Chairman – Chris Schluntz, Republican City.
• Nebraska CattleWomen Consumer Education and Promotion Chairman – Kelli Loos, Litchfield. Vice Chairman – Tammy Hansen, Brady.
• Members Services Vice Chairmen: Region 4 – Kurt Kruse, Albion. Region 6 – Tony White, Paxton.
“This year’s convention was a huge success. Not only was the time filled with great speakers and presentations, but constructive conversations were sparked by the membership”, said Spencer. “As leadership, we look forward to serving Nebraska Cattlemen in 2013.”