Dances will be held each Saturday night in December in Miller, about 12 miles north of Elm Creek at the junction of U.S. Highway 83 and Nebraska Highway 40.“We have some great dances scheduled for your enjoyment,” organizer Kenneth O’Mara said. “Remember all the lessons in the world will do little good if you do not practice; Miller is a great place to practice and have fun.”
The dances are from 7-10 p.m. in the Miller Community Hall with a luncheon afterwards.
• Dec. 1 – recorded music, soup and desserts. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Dance starts at 7 p.m. Please bring a dessert or snack to share.
• Dec. 8 – music by Jim Christensen
• Dec. 15 – live music by The Calhouns
• Dec. 22 – music by Curtis Pfeil & Friends
• Dec. 29 – music by Blain & The 120 EZ
Children are welcome. Pre-kindergarten to age 12 are admitted free and may dance if they follow the floor rules. Bring snacks/finger food for lunch at 10 p.m., O’Mara said.